• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot install premier pro (no error code)

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just purchased premier pro and I downloaded the installer. When i follow the instruction to install, it says double click the folder to install premier pro. But when i double click nothing happens at all. No error code, no notification of any kind, the install process does not start what so ever.

I looked up the specifications to run premier and I beleive my intel processsor is 4th generation, 2 generations behind the minimum requirements for running premier. 

Is this the reason my computer wont even try to install premier? I feel like I should at least get an error code.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you started a subscription to Premiere Pro? Or was it a one time purchase?

What is your operating system version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry yeah I subscribed to the entire creative cloud, premier pro included but this is the first app I have tried to install.

My OS is Catalina 10.15. The MacBook itself is quite old. Maybe 6 years or so

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'm not sure from your post.... have you yet installed the Creative Cloud Desktop app? This needs to be your first step. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add, here is the link to install the Creative Cloud Desktop app, which I'd agree is teh best way of managing the installation of various CC products:
https://www.adobe.com/au/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines