• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant verify the suscripción status

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Im a paid user for the whole set of apps of adobe, but this is the third day I can´t acces any of it, and Im startitng lo lose money actually. All apps when starting shows a sign saying "Cant verify your suscription status". I have been looking around and it has seem to be something widespread... two days ago.

Its not my network connection, as the program says. Is there any solution around? I really need to start working today.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/cannot-verify-subscription-status/td-p/10589975?page...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Close all the Adobe apps.
  • Sign out from the Creative Cloud desktop app and close it.
  • Open the app and sign in. Check if it brings any change.

If that doesn't help then check if there are any proxies applied in the network settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines