Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Case Number: ADB-16902619-P9J7

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been disappointed with Adobe Customer Care.

The help, though eventually good was initially not at all helpful. To the extent that I wasn’t sure if I was talking to a robot or a human being.

I find now that I am told the font usage is not compatible with my system software, so I am paying for a service I cannot use.  I cannot upgrade my software anymore on my current mac and I cannot currently afford a new computer.

I looked up my plan today and saw that I am supposed to get 100GB free storage.  So, then why have I been getting messages from  Cloud saying I need to update my storage? Why have I upgraded paying Cloud more money for storage I am told I already have>

All in all it seems like customer care is very poor. It appears to rely on chat rooms to really answer any queries, have very few properly trained people in the chat resource and to be unaware of the account information (in my case the fact that I was being told I don’t have storage when I am on 100GB plan).

Can you explain why I am paying twice? 

Rebecca

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I say the help was eventualy good, I mean I spoke to someone who helped try to solve the problem, rather than come out with generic comments that did nothing to address the problem. But despite him being good, they were still unable to solve the issue of font use. My system software is not compatible, so fonts I was using for a design are no longer useable. The use disappeared overnight. Perhaps Adobe could invest in apps to address these inequties, rather than rely on users buying new hardware 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rebecca, I am sorry you encountered problems using your specific fonts on the computer.  I am showing that case ADB-16902619-P9J7 closed because we did not receive a response from you on 12/19/2020.

It does appear from the notes that it may be due to a limitation of the operating system.  If you feel this is in error then please begin a new support case by starting a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to review and update your recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines