• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2019 Keeps Logging Me Out

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A week after I upgraded to Adobe CC 2019, it started logging me out every 5 minutes or so. I'll log back in, 5 minutes later it logs me out again. It's extremely irritating, especially when i'm trying to use Illustrator and i'm working with fonts. Some of the fonts that i'm working with are Adobe Fonts, so therefore I need to be logged into the cloud to be able to use them.

It's also making my computer EXTREMELY slow.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

I contacted Adobe support through chat. They remoted into my computer and found that some sort of activation file was corrupted, but they were able to fix it. Now CC is working perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately none of the instructions in the article fixed my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe support through chat. They remoted into my computer and found that some sort of activation file was corrupted, but they were able to fix it. Now CC is working perfectly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same problem. Everey after few minutes Adobe CC logging out. I noticed that Photoshop and Lightroom are still working. Ihave tried almost every possible solution mentioned in internet and here in forum, no help at all. Seems to be Adobe's bud. Even Adobe support has been remotley in my computer - no help.

Then I discovered that when I change my Windows interface language from Estonian to English . the logging problem solved. With English language it's not logging out anymore. This is strange. Hard to say, is it Microsofts or Adobes problem.

I remember that once I had quite same problem. Adobe CC was not able to connect to Adobe's servers. Then again I changed Windows interface language from Estonian to English and Adobe CC was working and connected to servers ok. I waited for the next Adobe CC update and then changed Windows interface language back to Estonian from English and ADobe CC was working great. No problem at all. So I think this is Adobe's bug right now, why Adobe CC is constantly logging out after several minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines