• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC app missing/damaged issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost every time I restart my computer - iMac 2019, OS 10.15.7 - I get an error message that the CC app is missing or damaged. When I click repair, the installer pops up and then it takes a ridiculously long time to complete. And then it takes another ridiculous block of time to load. Any ideas what's up?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know that. I'm wondering why it gets damaged so often. Like why do I have to reinstall it all the time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically there is some problem with your computer. No computer file gets corrupted or stops working properly on a properly functioning computer system.

Something on or in, software (On) or hardware (In), your computer is causing the corruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other information as to why this happens. It has started happening to me too -- the last week every day I have to 'repair' Creative Cloud as it's apparently damaged. There are other forums/comments that would indicate a lot of people are also having this issue. It seems unlikely that there's something wrong on or in every one of these computers. I can't find anywhere that explains what and why this is happening and it's becoming very frustrating, not to mention how much my computer has slowed in this last week. Any ideas or answers would be gratefully recieved. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I admire your confidence in speaking about matters you may not know as well as you think you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines