• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Loading Screen Infinite Loop

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a new laptop and wanted to install my Adobe CC on it. The installation went seamlessly, however when CC opens, it just loads continuously and then a blue box appears at the bottom saying that CC is taking longer to load than expected.

CC loading lock.jpg

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, signing out of my CC on my old laptop, and following the trouble shooting guide posted in another closed post:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

(#1: the logos both appear, #2: I get '400 Bad Request' so I tried both the tool AND manually resetting, but since the computer is literally new out of the box the HOSTS file is empty, #3: No issues accessing a secure site, #4: The Global Root Cert is activated for the indicated purposes.)

I would love to know how to fix this as I need my laptop AND programs for work.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vbmoore13, to use an individual membership the computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html. If you are using this computer for work, then the network is likely managed and the necessary ports and servers are blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I'm sorry I should have clarified. The work I'm using this computer for is freelance. It's my personal computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines