• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat Help not working [2013]

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why when I try to contact support with chat the question does not send/the start chat button is broken?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Well bottom line is that they are ending Business Catalyst and Muse so we might as well just let it go.

Product Announcement

Product Announcement

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wendybarner,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you try with a different browser/system and let us know, if the experience remains the same.

Also, are you looking help in regards to ColdFusion chat.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2014 Sep 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried using current versions of Safari, Firefox and Chrome. No luck.

How is it that a company like Adobe would not have this fixed? Perplexed.

lp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the product page, you are trying at?

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_id-signing_stillNeedHelp

lp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my message:

I began a significant amount of work on a complex form while in my 30-day trial. Then, I found out from my institution that if I simply had asked them to upgrade me to the newest version of Adobe CS, FormsCentral would have been included. We then upgraded my account. My question is: IS the form currently under "My Forms" associated with my trial account or my institutional account? (I do not want all that work/my form to disappear one day when Adobe decides that my trial is over. Also, I need to no longer be charged the $1/month for my trial.

lp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to relevant forum.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that chat help did not work for you. I just tested it out myself and didn't have any problems. If you could describe a bit more about how you got to the chat link it might help me figure out what went wrong.

With regard to your account you can check if the form you are concerned about belongs to the paid account by logging into the paid account using your Adobe ID and then looking at the Form Author column of my forms. I do have some concern that you may not yet have a paid Formscentral account. The reason is that Formscentral isn't a part of the Creative Suite. You do get the Formscentral Desktop application with Acrobat XI, but this only allows you to have one form online at a time and is considered a free account with limited access to the full Formscentral features. To have a paid Formscentral account you must either have signed up for Formscentral explicitly or have a Acrobat Pro subscription. In any case if you determine that you created your form with the wrong account it is suggested that you make the account you want to become the owner of the form a co-author. Then logged in as the co-author you can duplicate the form to become the Author of the duplicated form.

Hope this helps.

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My steps to get to a non-working chat:

Googled the following: "Adobe chat not working"

Chose the following: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Went through the sign in process and arrived at: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=XFMC_membership-account-payment_stillNeedHelp#

Filled in all info and got nowhere... on multiple browsers. ;-(

Also, I DO have an Adobe Acrobat XI Pro Account. Does that mean that I can be sure that my form won't go anywhere and I won't be charged $1.05 every month for a trial version?

lp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I found this post searching for an answer to the exact same problem, chat is not working, tried all browsers.

I want to remove a license from my account and need to access support for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like if you have contacted Adobe previously for certain issues they'll block your IP and account so you can't access the chat. At least that's what I read in a forum, differently people experiencing the same problem after issues with Memberships, Payments, etc. it happens to me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorge, we are currently trying to determine the cause of some users not being able to connect to chat. It seems to be a technical issue and we are working on resolving it; we are absolutely not blocking IP addresses. Can you provide more detail on what you need help with? We can help here!

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I am also not being able to connect to chat to talk to a representative... Is the chat blocked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 19, 2014 Dec 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. For some reason I can't get my software to install into my new lap top its not reading my product code or serial number correctly. I have tried numerous times and still no luck. Please help me figure this out, I need either the chat to work or Adobe to help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem !! can't access the chat support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem. It beggars belief that a company that won't take phone calls does not have a functioning chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg M., would it be possible for you to share the URL where you are experiencing trouble? I would like to test a recent change we made to determine the cause of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. Here is the url, which is still not working:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=APRO-APAP-APCC-ACRO_membership-account-payment_stillNeedHe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to replicate the issue on my end but I would be curious if this is a browser caching issue where you may have the older code still in play. Would you mind if I contact you via your personal email address to sort this out? We can post our findings back on the form once determined. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your interest. I did manage to rectify the underlying issue earlier today by phoning Adobe, then being guided to the chat by the sales rep. It worked this time - which surprised me since I've been trying since Friday to get a response. Either the bug has been sorted or I did something different - I don't know. Grateful for your help in any case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope still got issues with the chat system, I noticed that I could access the chat prior to discussing cancelling my cloud subscription but since I accepted the free month and now want to cancel again I am unable to access the chat .. I wonder if the poster above had it right about blocking IP's from their chat system ... I have used multiple browsers too ... will call Adobe shortly i would have preferred to 'chat' however as that won't cost me and it's more convenient.  For completeness I just phoned adobe and cancelled my subscription, it was straightforward and easy to do (I was at the end of the first year anyhow so no early termination charges were to be applied in my case).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am getting chat unavailable showing on my Firefox browser I only want to ask a simple question but not in open forum

Anthony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also cannot access the chat.  I am trying to install Lightroom 5. I have a valid product key It shows up in my adobe account online, so they know the license is valid, but their broken DRM thinks it's not.  Fix the issue adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. The Chat icon is NOT clickable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here, no live chat .....

The address on my CC invoice needs to be updated. I've updated the address on my profile but it is not reflected on the invoices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines