• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat Help not working [2013]

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why when I try to contact support with chat the question does not send/the start chat button is broken?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Well bottom line is that they are ending Business Catalyst and Muse so we might as well just let it go.

Product Announcement

Product Announcement

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar experience with chat support: today the 2nd attempt to get support on a simple (?) issue i.e. "how to get additional Mac versions for my licensed Adobe products so far running on Windows (Lightroom, CS6, Premiere Elements)". Consistently yields the same response ("We are still assisting other customers, thank you ...") where other IT suppliers provide instant support. I am equally perplexed ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sitting here waiting, immensley unimpressed that chat seems to be available for any option except when I select " cancel a plan ". Conspiracy theories aside, its not the first time I've had " difficulties , getting through to Adobe when I'm about to give them less money.

I think your products rock. I really do. I will be going back to CC - but set up for my current location.

Your customer experience, however, is a disgrace.

Platitudes and community managers are not the way to resolve these issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben, would you mind sharing the URL and the approximate time you tried the Chat option? Additionally, were you able to click on the Chat button, fill in the issue summary, and then waited for an agent? Or, was the Chat button itself not available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its like a fake Chat Button. Madening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I'm also very frustrated that I cannot be connected to the chat. I even tried tweeting... man this is really maddening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2015 Aug 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat support not working for me either....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wait for some 5-10 minutes and chat will start to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Chat is listed as the only way to get support from Adobe, yet it is completely non-functional. And this topic has had repeated users complaining about this for 3 years? Adobe, are you serious about this? My agency just signed me up for a "VIP" program creative cloud license. Yet the support I need has to do with how I enter a serial number purchased from a third party to get access to the programs.....and I can't access you because my only means of support is diabled or dysfunctional for the last 3 years.

Is this a sad comedy or what???! How did others get this working, or did they just give up on every being supported by Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark, would you like us to set an escalation call back, please respond to private message send.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajashree,

I finally decided to just search for a telephone support number even though my account indicated that chat support was my only option. I found that I was also having trouble getting access to the applications via the adobe application manager.....meaning it wasn't even presented to me for download. Via telephone support, he asked me to try another browser which I must admit didn't occur to me in either case, thinking that certainly Adobe would have very strong support for Chrome, the most popular browser in the market at the moment. That was indeed it for the application manager (it worked in the latest firefox), and I just now returned to confirm that the chat application worked in the latest Firefox.

So I think you can close this in my case, but most definitely urgently escalate this for resolution in both cases. Obviously I'm not the only one that has experienced this with Chrome.

Thanks for responding,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... 3 years later, and here I ended up on this thread searching for the exact same reason, and exact same problem. Still. Three years later.

I have a credit card that had to be changed. Thus, payment failed. I can't update the credit card info with the new info because the account page button to save those changes Does. Not. Work.

No telephone number to be found, of course, to call about this.

Chat is presented as the ONLY option to get actual help from an ACTUAL human being.

Chat? DOES. NOT. WORK.

And yes. I've tried all of this from multiple browsers. No dice.

It's 2017. How am I supposed to update the payment info if I can't use the account manager, and can't GET HELP to update it???

Very frustrated here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to add (since the "Actions" in the lower left corner ALSO doesn't work) -- that I see the problem was still existent in 2016, so please strike my initial "three years later" from the prior post, as I stand corrected that it was still a recent issue in 2016.

Either way. I can't update my payment info to pay the monthly sub, and I can't GET HELP to update it, either, so basically I'm up a creek without a paddle here and extremely frustrated with the entire website AND this whole mess.

This is why most companies have TELEPHONE numbers for billing help.

Sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, update. I finally managed to find a phone number. After multiple Google searches. (Hint : I should NOT have to go crawling all over the web to find a phone number.)

So. No need to respond to my prior posts. But you need to either give us a phone number in a readily accessible location to deal with these sorts of problems, or else your company needs to actually FIX their chat help. As it stands right now, the option displays that chat help is your only option, but there is nothing to click on. No link, no way to load it, nothing. You might as well post a sign on our account that says "So sorry, we can't be bothered to actually talk to the people we expect to give us money."

My case is closed because I dug through the web for a TELEPHONE number. Please fix your website so that the Contact/Help options actually can be USED. I am extremely annoyed. This is very unprofessional, and there is absolutely NO excuse for it.

Thank you. Hopefully I don't ever need actual HELP with anything from Adobe again.

S. Schoonmaker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction, 6 years later. Chat isn't working for me either. Tried disabling all plugins and security features in three different browsers Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. No chat available, anywhere. I just keep getting redirected back to the helpx.adobe.com/contact.html page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, crazy that such a company

A: Has a chat function that is so broken.
B: Doesn't allow you to make some basic changes to your account without having to try and talk to a support person.

The fact that this is ongoing for 3-4 years speaks volumes about how Adobe feels about its customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, customer service is absolutely ridiculous. A list that NEVER reflects the screw ups and no way to get to chat to actually get help. Can we just contact someone to FIX these screw ups with the jerk arounds! For what we are paying that option should be available.! Please tell me exactly what I am paying for again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well bottom line is that they are ending Business Catalyst and Muse so we might as well just let it go.

Product Announcement

Product Announcement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this, had the same issue but managed to find a link from an email from adobe - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/onboarding-support.html?trackingid=HHJ4XGJ7&mv=email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the browser used is the most important factor.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the HECK is happening with you LIVE CHAT, ADOBE?????? I have been trying to reach a live person for hours. I have tried different browsers, disabled ad blockers, enabled pop-ups, but no luck. I keep being charged for a subscription I didn't subscribe to. THIS SUCKS. This is being done on purpose, so that we keep paying you more and more!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Happy to help!

We have checked your account and we see that you do not have any active subscription that needs to be cancelled under the email address associated with the community.

Please log in to the Adobe account and you should be able to see all the active plans.

https://account.adobe.com/

For future reference, please follow the link below which has the steps on how to cancel a subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Since, this is a community forum, we are happy to share the link that can help you to connect with the Adobe Customer support via chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

Please do not share any personal/confidential information like email ID, bank details, etc here. This is a public forum.

Hope the information was helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Rashmi Swain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so fed up with trying to reach the support to get my money back that was charged for the 2nd time, even though there are no active subsciption. THIS SUCKS. 

I have tried different browsers and devices, with disabled adblockers and enabled cookies/scripts. Why the heck make it so complicated to access a live chat, I haven't seen anything like this anywhere else!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bohdan28265959kcdd 

use your phone if you have trouble with chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cab you not see that I said I used different devices? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bohdan28265959kcdd 

try using a mobile phone.  that browser is unlikely to be non-compliant (as explained in my previous message).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines