• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clean up the Registry of CC products

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to uninstall CC completely from my Windows 10 computer, but have found, that after using the Control Panel Uninstall Programs, that there are thousands of entries still left in my Registry.

I have gone through the procedure on:

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

...and ran the program, but when you get to the "which programs do you want to clean up" screen, there are no products listed there.

So, my question is -

How do I get rid of all the entries in the registry?   Is there another tool to do it?

Regards,

Paul

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use a registry cleaner but you're better off not doing anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried 2 Registry Cleaners and they don't get rid of the entries.

My registry is large and I can do without all these entries cluttering it up.  Adobe must know what they inserted, so should be able to tell me what to delete.

Regards,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Anyone from Adobe on here that would care to help out?

Regards,

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. Deinstall did not work. Deletion of all folders did not work. Must be something in registry. Think this violates DSGVO rules inside the European Union. When there is still no answer from adobe I need to investigate, because something is stored on a PC without knowledge of the PC owner. All deinstallation tools from adobe and ToDos did not fully clean the PC from adobe products and CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines