• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continually have to re-sign in to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have contacted support and was told to reconfigure proxies setting in system preferences. I did that and all worked for a while...now I am getting requests once again to sign in to Creative Cloud so I can continue working. Programs shut down!

My credit card is up to date...no problem with Adobe charging me.

Updated my password. Still keeps asking.

SO FRUSTRATING!

Have wasted a lot of precious time dealing with this. Adobe programs are great...when they work. If there were alternatives, I would jump ship.

Any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same probleme, Adobe keeps signing me out. I tried reinstalling, changing password. It's really frustraiting and I can't do any work because when I get signed out, all my adobe programs closes. Can I ask what proxies settings did you change? I have a mac and I couldn't find anything in the links below. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

follow the relevant steps linked in the previous kglad post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you recently update to Windows 10, version 2004? That has apparently caused all sorts of breakages for credential management across multiple products, including Adobe. I had this happen and after 3 days of trying to fix it I rolled back to the previous Windows version (1909) this morning and my problems seem to be resolved. So far.

In short, it's possible this is a Windows issue and not an Adobe one. You'd think after 4+ months Microsoft would have fixed this, but rumor has it they're going to fold the fix into version 2009 which is coming out ... sometime. I'm not going to be in a hurry to update to it, though, until I am certain the issue doesn't persist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Klag I tried all the relevant steps. Nithing worked. I talked to them on facebook and they gave me several links like this where I followed all the steps. I still have the same problem. I use a mabook both at home and at work. I think I'll have to reinstall everything...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're going to reinstall:

first try, resetting the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, do a clean cc install:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.
if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took me a while, but I followed all your steps and now it's working. It took a while, but easier than erasing everything on my computer and reinstalling. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

p.s. to help others find help quickly, please mark correct answsers if there is one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines