• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coresync.exe PLEASE KILL IT!!!

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I am not using any Adobe products apart from the flash player, which is only integrated in my browsers.

Still on every startup Coresync.exe keeps opening up with two(!) processes. after killing the process it comes back for about 3 times. Everytime it does, it freezes my i7-4790k with 100% CPU usage.

so... WTF!!!

I used the cloud cleaner tool, i tried installing creative cloud and deinstalling it. i tried to delete the file itself (it's located in temp) so no real use there. HELP PLEASE

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

That is not Adobe's coresync.exe. You have an infection. Look at some of the places it's trying to go. Or, you once had an infection, if the message says the file isn't found; this would be some remaining debris trying to run malware you have cleaned up.

If it goes into 100% CPU it's probably a bitcoin miner, stealing your computing power.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you have a virus. There is one with this name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

although i know about that virus, i had a similar problem on a clients pc a couple of years ago, I doubt, that this is one.. + every virus scanner came back negative

It didn't startup today. instead i got this error message:

Unbenannt.png

still happy for the reply though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not Adobe's coresync.exe. You have an infection. Look at some of the places it's trying to go. Or, you once had an infection, if the message says the file isn't found; this would be some remaining debris trying to run malware you have cleaned up.

If it goes into 100% CPU it's probably a bitcoin miner, stealing your computing power.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines