• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App - can't manage apps; don't have an IT administrator.

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to install the 7-day trial version of Adobe InDesign using the Creative Cloud app. I am signed in to the app with my personal adobe account NOT a business or enterprise account, yet I have been unable to access the Manage Apps tab; I am only getting a message along the lines of 'You don't have permission. Contact your IT administrator.' - I don't HAVE an IT admin. Just me.

Any idea how I can rectify this?

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Hi,

Have you tried the correct answer solution in this discussion thread? https://community.adobe.com/t5/Enterprise-Teams/dont-t-have-access-to-manage-apps/td-p/10549326. Let us know if that helps or if you continue to experience the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you tried the correct answer solution in this discussion thread? https://community.adobe.com/t5/Enterprise-Teams/dont-t-have-access-to-manage-apps/td-p/10549326. Let us know if that helps or if you continue to experience the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for your quick response. The instructions in the linked video solved my issue.

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!   You have solved me weeks of absolute frustration!  #thankyou #relaxed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video was recently created by a friend of mine and explains how to fix the issue also !

https://youtu.be/jr2jlngK4wU

This video explains how to manage your own applications wen you get the error message "You dont have access to manage apps" on your Mac computer. The path which you need to navigate to : /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/Configs/ServiceConfig.xml Please like & Subscribe :)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t have the config folder inside OOBE, helpp!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem :(( 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i click on this it bring in an old version of the program and tells me i am missing required plug ins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Gina28229341uvuw 

please clarify your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines