• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud app opening blank

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to open the creative cloud app to download Bridge, but this is how the app opens:

Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 2.59.52 PM.png

Nothing ever loads into the window. I've tried unistalling and reinstalling numerous times. I tried reading through other comments that sounded similar, they suggested restarting the computer and reinstalling, or using the creative cloud cleaner app. Nothing has worked. I'm running Mac OS 10.7.5

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013

Hi bobbyo2005,

Please navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/opm.db and trash it. Launch CC desktop and try to sign in.

Regards,

Romit Sinha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is NOT a correct answer. It is only Temporary. See my comments below for a way I find easier, but still not permanent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be your Network Card Driver is incompatible with the Creative Cloud App. In My case the Creative Cloud App would log in but then only show a blank rectangle labeled "Creative Cloud. I had two multiple hour sessions with Adobe Tech Support trying all the stuff above while controlling my computer remotely to no avail.  

My solution:

I uninstalled my Windows 7 PCIe Realtek GBE Driver and installed the Realtek Windows 8.1 PCIe GBE Family Driver fixed everything, the flashing hourglass -gone, the Libraries module flashing -gone, Creative Cloud blank -now working. I was running Windows 7 Pro (64 bit) when this problem started month ago when I upgraded to Photoshop CC 2015 and the most recent version of CC app, I upgraded to Windows 10 pro (64 bit). The Windows 10 installed a NIC driver that slowed my Gigabit Ethernet card to 100mbs, so I downgraded to Windows 7 driver so problem persisted until I installed the Windows 8.1 drivers.

I don't know if this only applies to just the Windows 7 RealteK PCIe GBE Driver or if it applies to other operating systems and different ethernet chip manufacturers, but it does give you another avenue to explore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't disable your graphics or network drivers or do anything terribly off. Yes there's a compatibility issue with "Creative Cloud desktop" and some video functions in Windows.

Stop Creative Cloud from running by right-clicking on the Notification (old System Tray) and selecting Quit.

Navigate to: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe," right-click on it, go to Compatibility, and select "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings."

Click OK and then run it. Should work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so ANNOYING!  It seems that every time I try to use the app there is something wrong with it.  It is beyond frustrating, especially considering how much we pay for this service!  Adobe needs to really get it's shit together and start working HARDER to develop programs that actually work as users expect them to.  The quality of their products seems to be declining by the minute.  I appreciate the solution to this issue but we, as users shouldn't even have to be dealing with things like this.  It's ridiculous!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I did this it fixed it temporarily but kept regenerating a bad opm.db on reboot. If this happens try this...

AS OF 12/26/19 Adobe's Creative Cloud Desktop app is still loading blank and loading system processes in a very unclean way when loading on start. There are multiple threads regarding this and adobe has yet to own up to the bug. IF YOU ARE READING THIS than you most likely attempted the level 1 troubleshooting (likely multiple times). If this has not perminently resolved the issue here is the fix:

If you DON'T REQUIRE it to load on start follow METHOD 1:

1. install creative cloud, repair if necessary to get the desktop app to load content (at least once) and go to preferences and disable load on start.

2. Go to task manager, startup tab and disable all other adobe programs loading on start.

3. Reboot, upon launching desktop app it should load content consistently.

METHOD 2:

USE THIS IF YOU REQUIRE TO LOAD ON START.

1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\ and pin a shortcut from cctroubleshooter.exe to start

2. Open desktop app and let it render blank screen.

3. Run the pinned shortcut as administrator and select close all adobe processes.

4. Upon success re open desktop app and the issue should be resolved

NOTE: this is required every time windows starts.

FYI running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 as of 12/26/19

Hope it helps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines