Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud app : unable to install id : error 48

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2014 Jun 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I downloaded the new creative cloud app to update my photoshop to cc 2014 but i get an error 48 when I am trying to install it. I tried to disable the antivirus: no success.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

I turned off the Kaspersky and it seems to be working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Web4pro1 can you please post a screen shot of the error you are experiencing?  You can find more details on how to post a screen shot at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2014 Jun 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

creativecloud.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Web4Pro1 but I am unable to read French.  Can you please copy and paste the text to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Les problèmes suivants sont survenus: le programmation d'installation n'a pas pu accéder à un fichier ou un répertoire essentiel. Veuillez relancer l'installation (code d'erreur: 48)

The following problem occured: the program could not access a file or a essential directory. Please try again (error 48)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you Web4Pro1 the error is indicating that the file permissions under your current User account have either become compromised or are not granting the proper permissions to the installer.

I would recommend reviewing your installation log files to determine the exact location which you are facing the read/write failure.  You can find details on how to locate and interpret your installation log files at Troubleshoot install issues with log files | CC - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html.

Once you have located the locations which were not able to be modified then please see Error "Exit 6" or "Exit 7" | Install log | Read, write, system file errors | CS5, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-exit-6-exit-7.html for information on how to adjust your file permissions to correct the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2014 Jun 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is all I can get. There is no other file modified under the "installer" directory.

06/27/14 08:23:54:161 | [INFO] |  | ASU | OPM | OPM |  |  | 15316 | Build Version - 8.0.0.19

06/27/14 08:23:54:161 | [INFO] |  | ASU | OPM | OPM |  |  | 15316 | Logging Level verbosity Set  to 4

06/27/14 08:23:55:355 | [INFO] |  | ASU | OPM | OPM |  |  | 15316 | Schema version and schema compatibility version are same or greater than current

06/27/14 08:23:55:364 | [INFO] |  | ASU | OPM | OPM |  |  | 15316 | Successfully opened opm session, db location:C:\Users\Anthony Goret\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE\opm.db in opm_createLibRef

06/27/14 08:23:55:364 | [INFO] |  | ASU | OPM | OPM |  |  | 15316 | _opm_handle_OPDReturnedStatus called with opdStatus as:0

06/27/14 08:23:55:364 | [INFO] |  | ASU | OPM | OPM |  |  | 15316 | No Record found for the input fields in opm_getValueForKey

06/27/14 08:23:55:364 | [INFO] |  | ASU | OPM | OPM |  |  | 15316 | Released OPM refrence successfully in opm_freeLibRef

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Web4pro1,

You can follow the link: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/other-downloads.html and download Adobe Application Manager. It will update at the first launch as the required Creative Cloud desktop application.

Let us know for further query.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2014 Jun 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: Premiere Pro is downloading now... Not moving just hanging  hey try the download from here I got an error like that when trying to install from the page.  Then for some reason I download this and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved the creative cloud desktop application to a temp directory and run as administrator. I could get further to another error.

The following problems have occured:

Installation failed of creative cloud for desktop (code : 50)

acc-50.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Web4pro1,

I would suggest you to try it on a new administrator user account because it can be an issue with the permissions.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned off the Kaspersky and it seems to be working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Web4pro1,

Thanks for the update.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

1. I switched off Norton 360

2. I moved CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe to the Desktop (PC)

3. I ran CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe as administrator.

...and that seemed to do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running as ADMIN and running off desktop solves error 48 for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, moving to desktop from the downloads folder was helping too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines