• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Application, Freezing other applications

New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be having an issue where the Adobe app is freezing my chrome browser and my Microsoft Office 365 applications.

I have AMD Ryzen 5 2400G CPU, 16GB Ram and SSD.  OS: Windows 10

I have to end the process on the Adobe cloud app and all my other apps start working again. It takes 5 mins for my system to settle if I leave it.

I only have instaled AI, PS, Acrobat Reader & After Effects installed.

Looking at the task manager, my ram is fine, but CPU spikes and HDD Hits 100%

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TJSidhu89,

Did you upgrade Windows to the May 1903 update? I experienced similar behavior and posted here: Windows 1903 May Update.

For me, it was syncing Typekit/Adobe fonts that caused the freeze. Everything worked better when I minimized the number of fonts synced. Everything worked perfectly when I disabled font sync entirely. (Not great, I know.) Font syncing seems extremely slow on 1903, and it freezes Windows until it's finished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cbialk

I seem to be having the same issue, if I search for a font the whole system locks up. I'm going to try removing some of them

My pc at home is up to date also my work pc is on 1803. same issue on both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines