• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud apps stuck on login loop

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged in as the admin on OSX 10.11.3 CC version 3.4.3.189, but can no longer use the apps as its asks me to login on a loop, as described here

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/signed-out-sign-in-required-error-248.html

Adobe Application Manager opens and says sign in required (terms and conditions for trial software), clicked sign in

please wait a moment message

screen thank you, creative cloud will no be licensed for , click continue, application manager closes, photoshop icon appears for split second in toolbar and goes back to application manager asking me to sign in.

I've tried opening Photoshop from the CC launcher in the toolbar, and also from the Applications directory.

I've tried deleted opm.db inside /library/application support/adobe/oobe/ restarted, same issue.

I've also tried quitting these activites before deleting the opm file

https://forums.adobe.com/message/7647093#7647093

Tried setting the permissions on the Adobe folder inside Application Support to Read & Write for everyone, including sub files.

I enabled the root account, logged in, uninstalled all Adobe programs and used Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to wipe everything away. I also used CleanMyMac 3 to delete anything else Adobe related.

As the root user I downloaded Creative Cloud again, went to open Photoshop and still have the same login loop.

I have wasted many hours on this and I'm unable to use the software any more, so this is having an impact on my ability to work.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

I feel like its an Adobe server side issue, as I've done everything I can my end, the problem started happening when I made a change to my subscription.

My support case number is 0187454998

Thanks

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Thanks.

For anyone else having this issue, I also got this email from customer support that had a few more steps in. I think I'm all good now, seems to be working.

1. Please close all Adobe programs.

2. Click on Apple menu > System Preferences, and then click Network.

3. Choose the network that is currently connected to internet that can be Ethernet or Airport(Wireless).

4. Click on lock icon, enter the Administrator name and password.

5. Then click on Advanced button and click Proxies Tab.

6. Under '

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Hi Charmaine,

Sorry for a late response.

Please use this link to Contact Customer Care.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thank you for all the information. I will check the case details and will revert to you within next 24 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I checked the case details and your account details too. IT seems to be a technical issue at your end due to which you are getting this sign in loop.

Please try to sign out of creative cloud app and sign in again and see if it works. If it still not work please try following troubleshooting steps.

1) Close all adobe related processes in activity monitor (Creative cloud, Core sync, CC library, services for adobe desktop app, adobe desktop service, Adobe IPC broker, AAM updater)

2) Navigate to following locations and assign the current user full permissions to adobe folders. To navigate open finder and then click go from menu bar at then click goto.. type /Library/application support/   and click go.

3) To assign the permission right click on adobe folder and click Get info.. A property window will open. Then click on lock symbol to enable editing. Then click + sign to add your username. Then change read only to read and write. Then click gear symbol at the bottom and click apply to enclosed items and click ok.. Proceed to next step then.

3) Navigate to following location /Library/application support/adobe and rename Slstore to slstore.old and slcache to slcache.old .

4) Navigate to ~/Library/application support /adobe/oobe and delete opm.db

5)Navigate to /etc and open hosts file. Check if it has adobe entries . If no its fine, if yes replace the hosts file with a new hosts file with no adobe entries

6) Launch cc app and it should work fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, sadly this doesn't work.

I've recorded a screen video, I will send you a private message.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry forgot to say I didn't see any slstore or slcache in that folder

"3) Navigate to following location /Library/application support/adobe and rename Slstore to slstore.old and slcache to slcache.old ."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check the reply on private message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

For anyone else having this issue, I also got this email from customer support that had a few more steps in. I think I'm all good now, seems to be working.

1. Please close all Adobe programs.

2. Click on Apple menu > System Preferences, and then click Network.

3. Choose the network that is currently connected to internet that can be Ethernet or Airport(Wireless).

4. Click on lock icon, enter the Administrator name and password.

5. Then click on Advanced button and click Proxies Tab.

6. Under 'Select a Proxy server to Configure' Uncheck all the proxy check boxes, then uncheck 'Use Passive FTP Mode (PASV)'. Then click on Apply Now button.

7. Launch the Adobe Creative Cloud application such as Photoshop or Illustrator and click on 'License this software' and select the option 'Not your Adobe ID' and sign in using the Adobe ID and password that was used to purchase the subscription.

8. In case issue persists, please follow the below steps.

a. Please Open Finder and click on Applications on left hand side of Finder window.

b. Navigate to Applicaions->Utilities ->Adobe Installers. Double click on Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall. Delete AdobeApplicationManager folder from Applications\Utilities. You can use uninstaller for Adobe Creative Cloud from below link in case of any issues.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

c. Open Finder. Click on Go in Finder menu and choose Go to Folder.

d. Type /Library/Application Support/Adobe in Go to folder and press return key. You will have Adobe folder open in Finder.

e. Delete AAMUpdater, AdobeApplicationManager and OOBE folder.

f. Click on Go in Finder menu and choose Go to Folder again. Type ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe in Go to folder and press return key.

g. Delete AAMUpdater and OOBE folder from Adobe.

h. Download and install Adobe Application Manager from below link.

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/mac/ApplicationManager9.0_all.dmg

i. Once installed, please launch Adobe Application Manager from Applications folder.

it will update itself to Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.

j. Launch Photoshop CC 2015 and check if you can launch the program fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If deleting the OPM.DP file doesn't work. Rename these folders to add a suffix on the end. So change "SLStore" to  "SLStore.old", "SLCache" to "SLCache.old" and lastly "Adobe PCD" to "Adobe PCD.old" Close all adobe apps and then reopen Adobe Creative Cloud app. Resign and you should be back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have problem with endless "Sign in" loop or "Validating software license" loop or if the message "Please wait for a moment" doesn't disappear after 10 minutes check following steps.

On Windows delete or rename following folders

C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore

Then right-click the shortcut of CC application (e.g. Photoshop or InDesign), choose "Run as administrator" (or "More" > "Run as administrator"), enter your Adobe ID and password and clicks Sign in.

On Mac delete or rename following folders

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE   (in user Library folder)

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache  (in main Library folder)

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

Then launch any CC application and Sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea if getting stuck in "trial mode" on every app is related to this? I has the endless loop that turned into the validation issue then it went to the trial mode issue. I did something similar to what you are outlining and it didn't work. I will try your steps again to make sure I got it all covered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dominik Kietla​Thank you for this set of instructions, I had tried variations on the SLCache from other threads but none mentioned the specific set of folders that you listed. Thank you for fixing a 4 day long issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dominik Kietla  This worked for me after trying every other thing. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why was everything else for mac.... so dumb staff should answer for both systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dylan,

Could you please help us understand the issue you are facing? It would be great if you could share more details about the issue.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work for me.  I log in and waits and then pops up the log in screen again.  Endless loop.

Had an Adobe tech walk me through other steps and still the same.  Was on the phone for 2 hours with him as he remoted into my computer to help find a fix. I've tried everything but buy a new computer.  So the next step is for me to end my subscription until Adobe finds a way to make this process of accessing our apps less tedious and clunky.  For the amount of money charged per month this is not acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GREAT! THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

small indie company... this is pathetic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dominik, this worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2016 Sep 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through all steps and still getting the looping login of death. Has this worked for anyone? I also tried the steps Droze mentioned but didn't see these folders mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing this information!  I just ran into this problem and your troubleshooting guide solved the issue for me.

Thanks again for sparing me a massive headache!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke too soon with this.  The error reoccurred and I was unable to sign in no matter what I did.  I called Adobe and they fixed the problem yesterday on their end so it's working now.  In my case the issue was a change in my CC account that created 2 accounts.  One account was kind of like a ghost account that prevented me from logging in.  It didn't show up on my account page so I couldn't delete it.  Frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too had no luck with the steps BUT just got off the line with Adobe support and I was very impressed... it took an 18min call and I gave them remote access and they worked some magic and I am up & running again with no looping issues or trail mode issues. Productivity has started again! He said I had an issue with a folder that maintains licensing info so CC works when I am offline, this file/folder was corrupted or something so he cleared it out and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to call adobe but the message tells me the phone number is incorrect. Im rather frustrated with whats happening with creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charmaine,

Sorry for a late response.

Please use this link to Contact Customer Care.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have time during the day and or week days to address this. Can you please provide some suggestions on how I can fix this problem please!?

Thanks,

Brett

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines