• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Apps tab will not load

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the Creative Cloud desktop app on Mac, clicking on the Apps tab results in the following error message:

Download Error

Download error. Press Retry to try again or contact customer support.

I have clicked Reload Applications multiple times with the same result. The apps did load at one point, right after I entered my redemption code through the website, but for only about 5 seconds. Then the error message popped up. This is very frustrating. I have a valid license code, but if the only way to download the applications is through the Creative Cloud app, and the app doesn't work, what can I do? Is there another way to download all available applications through another method besides the crappy Creative Cloud app?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Hi DeadReckoningBC,

I understand your concern, in order to resolve "Download error" kinldy follow the steps shared in the below help document:

Download error in Apps tab of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I have some apps previously installed, so the Creative Cloud app will not allow me to uninstall it without removing those apps. I'd prefer not to have to do this and lose all of my personal settings by reinstalling these apps. Plus, those downloads are large and take a very long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DeadReckoningBC,

I understand your concern, in order to resolve "Download error" kinldy follow the steps shared in the below help document:

Download error in Apps tab of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and removing the folders from the Application Support/Adobe path did not help. Please give an alternative solution -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just found that the app, for me, wont run thru a VPN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines