Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Availability across the world

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I travel a lot. And I want to make sure that my Creative Cloud membership will be active across the globe.

So here's a question: when i purchase membership in one country, will I  be able to use my creative cloud and

all of its applications in other countries?

For example, if I were purchased it in Ukraine, would it be available to me in Israel?

Thanks in advance for an answer.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Yes, it will be as long as you have periodic access to the net.

Regards,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting. I talked to my reseller in Ukraine and he said that it will work in my region only, and if I leave Ukraine it won't work.

So is my reseller wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

I think concerning global availability it's more about the markets/countries Adobe has currently entered and presently offer the "Sale" of creative cloud. As far as usability past the "sale", once you own the software all you should need is an internet connection for the subscription service to periodically verify your status under the required duration based upon your terms.

Rewiew the following:

Do I need ongoing Internet access to use my Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications?

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

Having said that, the Adobe availability matrix, shows the only Creative Cloud currently being sold in the Ukraine is for teams only, not individuals. So not sure if that impacts you in anyway?

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Too bad they're not distributing it via internet without those complications, resellers and all of that stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I'll buy it in UK? I got my unkle there.

They have CC for individuals there. Do you think it'll work?
I mean, buying it in UK and using it in Ukraine or Israel (unfortunately in Israel Adobe sells CC for teams only).
That shouldn't be much of a problem, right?
Well, that's a lot of effort though, but for this piece of software this worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription needs to match your billing information.  That said you will be able to continue to use the Creative Cloud when you travel to the Ukraine as long as you continue to have Internet access.

The availability table posted by W_J_T is useful to know what Creative Cloud options are available in your country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bhatnaga wrote:

And "periodic" is defined here - generally speaking, you can run at least 99 days offline for annual Adobe subscriptions, and 30 days offline for month-to-month plans:

Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines