Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud doesn't sync on desktop

Participant ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I already contacted the customer support about this issue. The first time the supporter connected me to the technical support and after a half hour of

getting these messages "Thanks for your patience.  Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly."

I quit the support chat and re-tried it. The second customer supporter also connected me to the technical support and this is

now almost a hour ago. I am still in the chat and it drops me this message.

And now I am saying, if the customer support can't / won't help me, I am just dropping a question here, so I have the following issue with the creative cloud:

(I have to say, I am working since months with both machines and it always worked fine)

- Worked on files on Machine A, changed some folder structures in the Creative Cloud folders (desktop).

- Now I am running Machine B and it syncs the Creative Cloud (thats what the app says). But instead of giving me the synced Creative Cloud (Desktop) on Machine B,

It keeps up the old state of files and folders and the app says, that all files are synced successfully.

So after almost 2 hours of trying to contact customer / technical support about this issue unsuccessful, I hope to find more answers here.

Just need a hint what I can try to solve this.

I already unchecked "automatic sync" and re-checked it again, nothing helped.

Is the technical support a myth or why is it so hard to get a connection to them?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Ok, on the fourth try I have reached a competent supporter who was able to give me assistance in the shortest possible time. Good customer experience. Nevertheless, Adobe's support center needs a category for the CC app (there are only categories for the apps in the CC app, but not for the CC app itself). Incidentally, Indesign App Support helped me, not CC App Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tried it a 3rd time to get connected with the technical support and I still getting into an endless waiting loop.

It seems that Adobe doesn't even has a support category for cloud / file issues.

Thank you for this "customer experience", Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, on the fourth try I have reached a competent supporter who was able to give me assistance in the shortest possible time. Good customer experience. Nevertheless, Adobe's support center needs a category for the CC app (there are only categories for the apps in the CC app, but not for the CC app itself). Incidentally, Indesign App Support helped me, not CC App Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what was the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines