• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Files Not Saving to Device

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to save some of my rendered jpg/png files to my phone but when I click on the save to device otion on my CC app, it doesnt download. Sometimes it does, but more often than not it doesnt. ANy insight as to why? Also, my phone automatically partitions downloads to speciic folders, so if I download from CC it creates a folder called CC and downloads it to that folder. But it hasnt been working.

TIA!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what phone and what adobe program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usally jpgs or pngs that are saved to my CC account via my desktop, and then opened on my samsung galaxy 8+. Latest sw and ap is updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My issue is that it says it downloads (a little pop up shows up & I get the notificiation), but I can't find the files once they say they are downloaded. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines