• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud installation and download error

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download either the Creative Cloud or Adobe Premiere Pro, I get an error message. The error message says Creative Cloud.exe - System error The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. And when I press OK, another message pops up saying the same thing but instead of MSVCP140.dll was not found, it says VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. And when I try to reinstall it like it says, the same message pops up.

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I tried it but unfortunately it didn't work. It still says the same thing even though I tried the download from the link you sent multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines