Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud keeps logging me out

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody,

I am using a student version of the Creative Cloud, and every couple of minutes (5-10 minutes) the creative cloud logs me off. So every time i want to start a programm i have to log in again, every time i get the software notification "trial: 0 days" and every time i have to log in on the creative cloud software, wait 2-3 minutes and then start photoshop or whatever. Then I always have to accept the license aggreements (i think i have accepted them about 15 times in the last 30 minutes.) and sometimes i get a "creative cloud now licensed for the user: *my email*". How can I fix that?? it is really annoying...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Hi Tjeerd Paul Jacobs,

Could you please try these steps and let us know whether it fixes your issue or not.also for all other Forum participants

Rename the SLStore to SLStore.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe

Mac:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Once done please rename OOBE to OOBE.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Local\Adobe

Mac:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Please launch any Creative cloud application and let us know if it helps.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jakobschaf do you have full adminstrator access to the computer you are using?  Is there any other Users on the computer who are also using their own Creative Cloud subscription?  Finally which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

I am the only User on this computer and noone else should be using my license. I have full administrator rights, running a german Windows 7 64-bit version but the creative cloud is in english (I want it that way - it makes it way easier to learn via online tutorials).

I noticed that i get logged out somewhere between 5-10 minutes, but definitly as soon as a software is loaded. So I log in to the creative cloud, wait 2 minutes, start photoshop/illustrator/etc, accept the license agreements and as soon as photoshop/illustrator/etc is fully loaded, i am logged out of the creative cloud. No matter how long it was ago that I logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is extremly unusual behavior Jakobschaf.  Do you use any system utilities or optimizers which might be affecting the licensing files stored on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None that I know of.... I didn't have that problem yesterday, it began when I started After Effects about 6 hours ago... Didn't have any troubles using photoshop yesterday...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jakobschaf I am unsure which operating system you are using.  But you may want to use your Task Manager/Activity Monitor to see if there are any applications you are not familiar with running.  You may also want to boot in Safe Mode/Safe Boot to see if there are any software conflicts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running a german Windows 7 home edition, 64 bit.

Computer Specs:

Processor: Intel i5-2520M     2.5 GHz

RAM: 8 GB

Storage: 120 GB SSD + 500 GB HDD

Graphics: using the i5 as graphic processor

I checked all the running processes - didn't find anything suspicious...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then probably the next step would be to see if you face the same difficulties in selective start up.  You can find details on entering selective start up Using System Configuration - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/using-system-configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I had the same problems with my CC at home and at work. It was terrible to work with these logouts and the neverending licence accept screens when starting a app. The problem for me was an old 15 days demo version of Nik Color Efex Pro 4. I deinstalled it and now everything works fine - no logouts during work and it keeps me logged in after a fresh reboot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.  Jakobschaf are you utilizing any third-party plug-ins?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know how, but it is working again. I don't have (and never had) any third-party plug ins installed. I dont know why or how - but its working again.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Could it have anything to do with running seperate users on Google Chrome as my default brower? I use a couple work and a personal that way. I am constantly logging in now. I have full Adobe CC on Windows 7 64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2013 Sep 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fid-Todd are you logging into Windows 7 with different User accounts or are you logging in with different Google user accounts in Google Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it has worked ever since.

Try rebooting your computer a couple of times.

I too use multiple chrome accounts (google accounts within chrome, not different windows accounts) - might be the problem? I don't know... But try rebooting, it might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm logged in on one Windows account but using multiple Google Chrome accounts. jakoschaf, thanks, I will try that. The reason I kind of suspected that is as you might know you have to be careful when logging into Google stuff automatically because it relies on the last active browser windows. I thought maybe it authenticated through my default browser or something.

I don't think that is the issue though. and anyone else reading that doesn't use multiple (browser) accounts is probably seriously confused by my post .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fid-Todd I don't believe your browser settings will affect the licensing for Creative Cloud. 

I would recommend you try creating a new local administrator account and seeing if you experience the same behavior in that account.  If not, which often seems to be the case in these circumstances, then is likely your file permissions have become compromised under the original account or another applications User specific settings are affecting the licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have exactly the same problem on a Mac Os system. So this issue is not just Windows related. You login, within a minute it's logged out.

It's a Administrator user on OSX 10.8.4.

It has worked without issues for a long time. Issue is there since a week.

No 3th party background apps/utilities are running.

A fix would be very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tjeerd: have you installed chrome/do you use multiple google accounts...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No chrome, one gmail account used just in firefox. But this was always the case.

What also happens a lot is that you have to login 2 or 3 time before it actually logs in. It's not a user or password error.

It just says nothing and doesn't logs in. When it does it logs out in 20 seconds. When launching any Adobe app, you have to agree to the licence agreement again and again.

I'm pretty sure there are some serious issues on the Adobe CC servers on the moment.

Our client is getting pretty nervous about this. Because he's working on a large documentary.

The Future Store

Adobe Dealer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tjeerd Paul Jacobs,

Could you please try these steps and let us know whether it fixes your issue or not.also for all other Forum participants

Rename the SLStore to SLStore.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe

Mac:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Once done please rename OOBE to OOBE.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Local\Adobe

Mac:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Please launch any Creative cloud application and let us know if it helps.

regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like this fixed the problem. Great job!

These are the steps/behaviour after i changed the filenames on the system.

1.Application Launch

2.Asks for Signin

3.Application Launches.

4.Creative Cloud manager in menubar stays greyed out and logged out.

5.Now i login in the CC manager in the menubar.

6.The CC manager disappears from  menubar and popup comes up that says the user has to register.

7.Launching Adobe Creative Cloud again from Applications and Login.

8.Now i can update or install apps and it looks like it stays logged in.

My client wil keep me posted if the issue returns or not.

The Future Store

Adobe Dealer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its problem of the localizations! Can you finally fix this issue? Its happening more than a year and to everyone, who has set different language for windows and different for CC! Its absolutely frustrating!

Just checked this. I had windows in english - no problem. Installed Czech localization - everything goes down, Distiller in trial mode and every app is loggin CC off so i have to accept license agreement once again. Even writing "licence agreement" drives me mad already! I had to literally thousand times go pass this HORROR!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the Fix Abhijit!

The problem occured with one of my PC's when i installed a trial Version of Alien Skin "Eye Candy"

After that, i was unable to log in to "CC" without it logging me out instantly.

Abhijit's fix worked a treat, and all is well now.

Quick note to the less PC Educated out there:

Don't forget to "Show Hidden Files & Folders" on your windows machine though, or you won't find the SLStore or OOBE folders !

Many thanks again Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2014 Mar 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm encountering the same issue. Abhijit's solution works for me, but after several days everything goes wrong again. I don't have any plug-ins installed.

I guess the best solution for me is to create batch file that deletes OOBE/SLStore and run it periodically once a week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. The OOBE fix works, but a few days later I get logged out repeatedly again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines