• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud "Download Error" message

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the App section on the creative cloud manager I get the message "Download Error. Please Contact Customer Support."

Could somebody please help me fix this?

I have tried restarting my computer, signing in and out of creative cloud, and clearing the cache.

Thanks

error.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013
  • Try to delete AAMupdater folder from

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/

If above doesn't worked then perform below steps

• Rename the opm.db file under

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meghann,

Please check out and see if it helps http://forums.adobe.com/message/5109299#5109299#5109299

Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Unfortuently none it still isn't fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If above doesn't worked then perform below steps

• Rename the opm.db file under

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2013 Jul 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sumit Singh, thanks for helpful solution. I deleted AAMupdater folder and restarted Creative Cloud. That fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2013 Aug 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sumit Singh, I tried your first suggestion and it didn't make a difference. I then looked for the opm.db file but there isn't one in the folder you referred to, or on the computer at all (I searched for it in spotlight). What should I do? I'm still receiving the same "download error" message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make you are looking the specific folder in current user library.

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/

Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you still have any problem.

Regards,

Sumit Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read what you all were saying but I don't understand:

In my Library I don't have an Application Support folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Margotldn you can find details on how to archive the 1.0 folder within the AAMUpdater folder in the Mac OS section Updates repeatedly applied | CC.

In addition if you are facing download errors then please see Error downloading Creative Cloud applications - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/error-downloading-cc-apps.html which discusses how to resolve download errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked the support page and the error code I receive isn't listed there.

From the DLM.log logfile:

04/24/15 10:21:36:822 | [INFO] |  |  |  |  |  |  | 9384945 | thread count is 0 and active thread count is 1

04/24/15 10:21:37:398 | [ERROR] |  |  |  |  |  |  | 9384944 | Http error has occured - -1

04/24/15 10:21:37:398 | [WARN] |  |  |  |  |  |  | 9384944 | parseHeadersAndSaveCookies : no valid stream available

04/24/15 10:21:37:398 | [ERROR] |  |  |  |  |  |  | 9384944 | the download job (0) failed to execute. The job state is STOPPED_STATE

04/24/15 10:21:37:943 | [INFO] |  |  |  |  |  |  | 9384945 | some intermittent error. Retrying now. Error code is -1 and error type is -40

I renamed the relevant folder in both the user and system library as suggested above, but the apps menu in the Creative Cloud app is still just showing the spinning wheel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2014 Sep 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

margot, if you take a peek at my response to regulardesign (#50) right before your response, it may be helpful in solving your problem.

thanks, schonk72

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legendary! Sumit Singh, thank you for your direction with this - problem solved thanks to you and schonk72

Thanks!

Megan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy way to get where Sumit is discussing: From the Finder, hold down OPTION key and click Go at top of screen, you will see Library (only if holding down OPTION key). Then you can go to Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/. I found the opm.db file there. Although, fortunately for me, the first fix worked. Hope you get this solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Schonk72 for the initiative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'm not having any trouble with the path, though. That db file doesn't exist anywhere on my computer. And, unfortunately, I think my system is arranged differently by our tech team, so the programs aren't installing correctly. My user doesn't have a library - just one for Macintosh HD and the system library. This is one of those times where I get to pass this back to IT and let them sort out their own problem. Thanks again for your help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amwillis625, if I navigate the way Sumit described, I don't see that complete path or file, but if I go the route I discussed, I find it. My Spotlight does not reveal it either because it is hidden, unless you go the way I described. You may try it, especially if your IT dept is as unhelpful as mine is with MACS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plus, you may have been deleting the wrong AAM Updater folder, as the one I deleted is in the HIDDEN Library and not the one that is visible under users. You would get to this folder the same way I described above. That may be the reason it didn't work for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're a lifesaver. Thank you! I found both things, deleted them and reinstalled Creative Cloud. It's working 🙂 and I'm a happy designer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@amwillis625, apart from the advise of schonk72 please refer the following link on Access hidden user library files.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2015 Apr 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having tried to find a solution to bring back my CC apps for weeks, I came across your solution Singh and IT WORKED - Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! This helped me, I was looking at the wrong library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2014 Nov 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the ticket, have to find the correct 'user' library. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2015 Mar 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holding down the OPTION key worked for me as the LIBRARY folder was hidden in users/<user>/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Having  Same issues out of the blue

My OOBE Directory  has nothing in it  just  an alias to the  Adobe Application Manager which is in Applications /Utilities

Interestingly   both Libraries  Point to the same folder   In  Applications /Utilities, i also have Adobe Creative Cloud Directory  I wonder if the aliasis should be pointing at this folder  as the contents are very similar    both  have  pim.db   but neither have the opm.db

I have tried renaming the pim.db  to ##pim.db  but the message  said i need to reinstall  Adobe Application Manager

Is the file opm.db a hidden file  or

Thanks for any advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2014 Jan 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graemezee1,

not sure if you saw the earlier comments in this thread, but several people seem to be confused by the path to take care of this. Most are going to the visible directory and not the hidden. The ~ indicates Hidden directory. To get to this, go to Finder, while holding down option key select Go menu at top and you should seee Library as an option on pull down menu (you won't see this if you don't hold down option key). This gets you to the hidden Library directory and you can try one or both of the things below:

Quit Creative Cloud ( on PCs, launch the Task Manager and STOP Creative Cloud.exe ), then:

If above doesn't worked then perform below step:

• Delete the opm.db file under

Relaunch Creative Cloud.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines