• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud "Download Error" message

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the App section on the creative cloud manager I get the message "Download Error. Please Contact Customer Support."

Could somebody please help me fix this?

I have tried restarting my computer, signing in and out of creative cloud, and clearing the cache.

Thanks

error.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013
  • Try to delete AAMupdater folder from

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/

If above doesn't worked then perform below steps

• Rename the opm.db file under

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just got the CC yesterday and now also having this error. I've tried every single "solution" in here with absolutely no results. Have to log in every time and still have this error. I have Windows 7.

Getting annoyed to point of considering the refund and being done with Adobe forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2015 Apr 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for these useful entries. I wanted to add a useful contribution to this forum in the form of a video tutorial which will help you fix the problem along the same lines discussed above (i.e. renaming the AAMUpdater and OOBE files). I had to then uninstall CC and install it again for the problem to be solved, which put an end to my 24h of anxiety 😉

Fix Adobe CC (Creative Cloud) - Download Error (Mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2015 Apr 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried everything in this post. Nothing worked until I used the Cleaner tool. Get it. Run it now!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I tried this, and now it works perfectly fine, but now I can only ''try'' photoshop and lightroom, not download them, but before I had them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2015 Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SvenHeise instructions worked like a charm.

Thx you! Rosie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines