Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Setup Won't Open/Load/Start

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently encountered a problem where the Creative Cloud App wouldn't get past its loading screen, and after following the various threads and guides here on how to fix the issue I eventually had to use the CC Uninstaller program to remove all Adobe software so I could do a fresh install.

However, now I have the problem that Creative_Cloud_Setup.exe won't open. I've tried running it as administrator, I've tried disabling antivirus and firewall.

Where do I go from here?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to use a computer with:

• Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit only) and later

if you think that you have that, click your win start button>type winver>enter and embed a screenshot of winver panel.

kglad_0-1608300160625.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As requested, image of winver panel:

2020.12.20-12.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... However, now I have the problem that Creative_Cloud_Setup.exe won't open. I've tried running it as administrator, I've tried disabling antivirus and firewall.

Do you get an error message? If yes, please post the exact message or an screenshot.

Do you have run the Adobe Cleaner Tools and do a restart of your computer after you have deinstall the Adobe software?

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems (adobe.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not receive an error message.

I have run the Cleaner tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know you've done some or most of this, but make sure you do it all and you do it in the following order:

assuming everything cc is already uninstalled from your computer:

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
check for, and if available, update your os
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.
if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no joy, sadly; using a different administrator account produces the same result.

I fear I'm going to have to go the nuclear option and reinstall Windows (thinking of which, I could actually use a new boot drive, so I might as well do that anyway). Ah well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is cc the problem on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could also not get CC to load or any softwares only a couple days ago, even though windows up to date... this fixed it for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0T3CaZgU04

Fix Adobe Creative Cloud Error The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found, Fix Adobe Creative Cloud Error VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem. Visual C++ ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines