• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Storage earned with purchase of Android Kuler, Proto, Collage, Photoshop

Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe_CreativeCloud_20171019.jpg

I am wondering if anyone else had the experience of earning 5GB of Creative Cloud Storage with each purchase of an Android tablet Adobe item: Kuler, Proto, PhotoShop, Collage ... purchased 2011.  I did, now lost with a CC update,

I previously posted this issue seeking avenues of support from Adobe, @AdobeCare were excellent but I had problems with them believing storage could be acquired in this manner, I just have the original receipts but not the storage acquired description.  I did previously have the storage,

So if there are any with this same or similar  history  or the offer description, please write back, 

Message was edited by: Moses Moses 20171230T1001 - Added image of my former 20GB,

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are still some references to gaining 5GB of Storage, 

Dear Adobe, Please consider restoring this storage (20 GB) to my account,  _adobe_Touch__AND__5gb_of_creative_cloud__-_GoogleSearch-1of2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sent from my Metro By T-Mobile 4G LTE Android Device
-------- Original message --------From: Gary Vance Date: 1/11/21 8:27 AM (GMT-05:00) To: adobe.prod|1f3f0d41|c0b438d0-0e4a-4305-ad39-7cb1f0d7842c@reply01.lithium.com Subject: Re: Creative Cloud Storage earned with purchase of Android Kuler, Proto, Collage, Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines