• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud upgrade offer: save 40% on your first year?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a yearly subscription for one of CC apps, which is about to end in March. If I upgrade for a special offer now (40% off for the FIRST year for all CC apps), would the bill suddenly jump to a full price in March and would I then have to pay the full price for the rest of the term (10-11 months)? Is there such a trick there? Thank you to anyone who can answer this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Hi Nancy

Please contact our support team who will help resolve this - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you would have to terminate you current subscription in order to start a new one.  if you have a one year subscription now, you will pay a penalty for early termination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marim44260841 wrote:

I have a yearly subscription for one of CC apps, which is about to end in March. If I upgrade for a special offer now (40% off for the FIRST year for all CC apps), would the bill suddenly jump to a full price in March and would I then have to pay the full price for the rest of the term (10-11 months)?

No tricks. Adobe welcomes upgraders.

See this link for upgrading to All Apps. Don't know if that puts you on the 40% Special Offer though.

Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan

Note the following about the usual cancellation fee:

"If you upgrade to a Creative Cloud annual plan, you won’t incur a cancellation charge on your existing plan. Upon upgrading, you receive a refund for the unused portion of your previous membership."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John Waller.

But I'm still wondering because it says the 40% off is for the first year Adobe users only (any app), would the price increase to the regular one as the membership rolls over to the second year in March? Because that would be a very unpleasant surprise.

Companies like to play various tricks once they have access to your bank account, even reputable ones, therefore it would be good to make unclear things clear before committing to a year-long subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To remove all doubt and get full and accurate information contact Adobe

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marim44260841

When you upgrade to the All Apps plan this starts a new contract and the promotional price applies for 12 months.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email that offers a 40% discount on an "all app" version of Creative Cloud.  The email invited me to "Upgrade to an Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps membership and save 40% on your first year".  I decided to accept this offer, and clicked on the link.

I selected the plan that offers all apps, and nowhere did I see a price reflecting the 40% discount.

According to the confirmation email, I will now pay $49.99 plus tax - the email said it would be $29.99 per month.

How do I get the discount?

thanks for any help (can"t find any other way to ask this question).

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy

Please contact our support team who will help resolve this - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Bev, all taken care of now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines