Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 on HighSierra

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friends, good morning.

I am sorry, but I am very, very upset! ... I spend few years ago A LOT of money for the Creative Suite 6, Master Collection ...

Now I see that is almost impossible to make my CS6 work on HighSierra! ... PLS ... is there any way to fix this problem and install CS6 on HighSierra?

I didn't use the CaseSensitive installation (or, better saying, I did first time, and I had to reinstall HighSierra with a CaseInsensitive file system). Now it is more than enough, I need my suite, bought with many hundreds of bucks to work! PLS ... Any help to fix this problem?
Thank You.
Pietro

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Hi Pietro,

Sorry that you are having trouble using your Adobe CS6 products on latest operating system Mac OS High Sierra, in order to help you better we would need some more information like what is the exact issue, is there any error message that shows up when trying to use or install Adobe CS6? Please share these details with us.

Assuming you are trying to install Adobe CS6 and are facing difficulty in doing so, in this scenario please refer to the following help document and see if that helps: Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pietro,

Sorry that you are having trouble using your Adobe CS6 products on latest operating system Mac OS High Sierra, in order to help you better we would need some more information like what is the exact issue, is there any error message that shows up when trying to use or install Adobe CS6? Please share these details with us.

Assuming you are trying to install Adobe CS6 and are facing difficulty in doing so, in this scenario please refer to the following help document and see if that helps: Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra).

You may also refer to the following FAQ: Installing Creative Suite on a new Mac or macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
THANK YOU!
It seems it works now!
Thank You so much!
Pietro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, good to hear that everything is up and running enjoy your software .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Is this fix also possible for a CS5.5 product on Mac OS High Sierra version 10:13?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try doing the install using the special instructions and you will find out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note: Access to that page is now denied, presumably because Adobe now prohibits the reinstallation of Creative Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pixelmap 

No. But this discussion is 4 years old!

Old links may be out of date. 🙄

CS2, CS3 and CS4 activation servers no longer exist.  Activation is NOT possible.

As of this writing, CS5 and CS6 activation servers are still alive — if you have a compatible computer that can run it, a valid CS serial number that matches the CS installers you received at purchase.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I will give that a try.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines