• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service Nightmare

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow!!! Customer service really a nightmare! I used the chat box to help solve my issues but I couldn't get the help that I need, if not an auto generated message they kept on transfering me from agent to agent and when I decided to call them they did the same thing they keep on transfering me from agent to agent and waited for almost 2 hour in the line but still no one answered my call! This is really a terrible service!! Wow I guess your customer support really need a SUPPORT!!!

Call_Time_Stamp.jpg

 

95264640_318828285763702_8971757584046358528_n.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps, if it is not an account issue, if you post the issue on one of these forums we can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jayson, sorry you are encountering problems using your Document Cloud membership.  I am showing that case ADB-12858162-Z1J5 is open and pending your response.  Please use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to make any updates to the recent support case.

If you continue to encounter problems establishing and maintaining a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html then please use a different browser, tablet, or smartphone to begin the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, for the great and helpful answer martee817.  This is really very crazy and what to say, one good luck for me,  thing that saved my money i.e. the (billing issue tab in the security settings  which was in red ), as the story goes that "Today Morning itself," I was working on my UI developer resume, as it was urgently needed by one of my relatives. So I, wanted to save the changes as I was shifting my system (Desktop) from one place to the another so my system (got disconnected so I had to restart the system, so I restarted my system to check for the saved changes as it was urgently needed by one of my relatives, so what I did I rebooted my DESKTOP, and normally what happens there is an option popped up in the right hand side of the Google that - the computer did not shut properly, so do you want to restore, so i clicked yes and it was all applications restored,), then I started chatting with Adobe CS, then what next happened was really amazing ---( these uneducated CSS, or what ever they are)  --- whatever I am asking the questions, they are transferring to one person named (VARSHA) and she is asking the same questions which I had stated clearly stated to the earlier one  who asked me the same questions and then I was normally waiting for the favourable reply - (for why there is a billing issue in the security settings,) but they are asking me the same dam question's like - these (scrap) which product you want to choose, do you have credit card n all blunders, so i told them that i do have debit card, is there any ohter option thru which i can make the payement as simple asap, so there was pause for a while then they came saying that debit card has been discontinued temporary from the system, bla bla bla.,....... i said OK, so tell me how much payment is there monthly or yearly so that way i will make the payement by Paytm or any other source of income, tell me that atleast, but there was no reply, and the best part is here --- when i was going to edit the changes for better understand to the customer service, so what i see the chat box is shot of questions and all. SO it clicked my mind that this company is fraud and told them that this is, seriously not working guys, a very big mistake from my side because i m not a fool to pay for buying any products without studying its reviews, then the conversation ended automatically. I have experienced earlier being saved from such buggler's bogus company, since these Lockdown situation and can't believe without studying the particulars products or comapanys's reviews whether its scam or genuine, by crosschecking their reviews from Glassdoor website or if on call just ask them your phone number or whatever you know the information about your Bought product, so from no-on-wards i beg the almighty that no matter what but i wont go into such big big scammers without cross checking its reviews or Star ratings (e.g. 4 ratings better, 1 rating worst and no ratings then think over it 100 times or ask your friends or relatives who have already bought the product.), Anyways, Thank you for you favourable reply once again! and thankyou for the great information as being the beginner of using such a old and unpdated Adobe Application. thanku very much i believe whatever bad happens, it happens some good cause, and this message should reach  to others so that they should get caught and puct behind the bars and take some strict action to get them a good moral from this stroy...........! Thanks a lot for saving my money, tc and god bless you and fulfil all your Wishes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to address you by the different person as, I m even unable to edit the person's name here.....really frustrated and pathetic and God knows where such big SCAMMING will go with such a FAKE application (here in INDIA). I don't know what to say just the only almighty save us from such SCAMMING , SERIOUSLY! and the people who will get or will be getting into such Scamming! God save them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines