• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Daily log-in and log-out to CC. Why???

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does CC still want me to sign in or out of used devices? I use two devices, a notebook and a PC, and I work on one or the other. Today I had my laptop turned off and turned on the PC, and yet I had to log in to CC again after starting. Why is that? It annoys me!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Balkovsky, I am sorry you keep being signed out of the Creative Cloud desktop app.  You can find steps on how to resolve the current behavior at https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html.

Please update this public forum discussion, if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't help. It worked for a few days, but it's back. Again, CC requests to log on or log off after the computer starts. Three USER PCs, NOTEBOOK and unknown device (picture below) are displayed in the administration. The problem will be with Adobe or Windows, but I do not know where? I only really use two devices from the beginning of registration! For 49.99 € / month I find it quite sad.

screen.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J.W. FOWLER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many computers do you have the CC aps installed on? If more than 2 that could be part of the problem. If you have and or HAD used the CC apps on more than 2 computers one will always be Signed Out when trying to use one of the others.

Go to the main Adobe website, adobe.com, and check how many computers are listed and have a Deactivate link like this.

2019-12-03 10_16_33-Adobe Account.png

Try Deactivating all of them then open and sign in on your 2 present computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use on 2 devices. I tried to clear and log in again. I've seen two devices. One with the correct NOTEBOOK name ... but the other one is displayed under the Unknown Windows Device name. So I'll see if the problem is fixed or persists. Earlier (a year ago) it worked for me. I don't know what has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was (is ?) somewhere a problem that sometimes the activation system is thinking tha one and the same machine are two different ones. I suspect, but cannot confirm, some obscrure updates on a Windows computer. At the time I had that problem, I just deactivated all machines (2x2) and signed-in again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are right, CC thinks that one and the same machine are two different. USER-PC / Unknown device(Neznámé zařízení...). But what about it? Nor does it help if I deactivate everything. After a few days, it's there again. Adobe support, help me please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Balkovsky, I am sorry that you continue to experience problems with the activation process.  As a next step, please exit the public discussion forums and contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  Our support technicians can not only look up the activation history but also work with you to determine why you continue to exceed your use of allowable activations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, building on the previous topic. My problem has not been resolved. Everyday situation: see. video https://adobe.ly/2tNER5g

Recorded today when the notebook (NOTEBOOK.SDD) was completely turned off.

I applied to the USER-PC. I only use these two computers.

WHY does Adode Cloud want to sign me out of USER.PC when I sign in on this computer? And changes status to Unknown Windows device (Toto zařízení).

I really don't know what to do with it anymore? Very, very annoying me. The problem must be on the Adobe side. Creative Cloud system incorrectly detects device, see. "Unknown Windows device" in my account.

Again, I say to only use two devices (USER-PC and NOTEBOOK.SDD). This problem began last year. Previous years it was ok.

I want a solution from you, I am a long-term customer. It is very uncomfortable for a paid service.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Balkovsky, I reviewed case ADB-10491367-T5B9 and it appears that you were using the Creative Cloud applications on two computers at the same time.  This would also match up with the activation history I see under your account.  Both computers are asking the status of your membership twice a day.  I would fully expect that on the third request you may have to sign in again.  You should see one of the following requests on the third request:

1. Device activation limit | Creative Cloud 2019 - https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/device-activation-limit.html
  2. Creative Cloud "Activation limit reached" or "Sign-in failed" error - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html

For your next step, Balkovsky, I would recommend reviewing the settings for any utility or security software that is installed on both computers.  The extra activation from each computer, every day, is likely because the cached activation files are being modified or damaged, thus causing the additional request.  Any installed software that is routinely monitoring or controlling access to files on the computer is suspect, Balkovsky.

You are also welcome to continue to work with our support team to try to determine the cause of the additional activation request.  You can begin a new interaction with our chat support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  I would recommend you also reference this public forum discussion during the chat session.  Finally, Balkovsky, please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html which provides guidance on how you can update and review your recent support cases.  It has been too long since case ADB-10491367-T5B9 was active to make any updates, but you will be starting a new support case when you begin the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response.
As I wrote yesterday, NOTEBOOK was turned off and I was logging on to PC-USER, but it still wanted me to log off from PC-USER and log on to (Toto zařízení) transl. This device. Illogical for me?

Otherwise I usually have both devices running and I am logged in to CC on both. BUT I always WORK on ONE of them. That's by the rules, isn't it?

This licensing system is questionable at all. Adoby should probably rethink. Either only 1 device / 1 license, or allow it to 2 without limitation. This is my opinion. It only makes life difficult for me now. I need to work operatively, get up from a PC where I have a job in progress, go to NOTEBOOK and so continue with other work, etc. I'm a long-term Adobe customer, but I'm starting to think about leaving Creative Cloud and looking for alternative softwares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines