• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dear Valued Creative Cloud Provider

New Here ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are You denying use of older versions of CC products (Your mail 8th of May, 2019) … some explanation would be nice, anyone there? After all – we, the users/customers/consumers, are those to whom Your applications should be targeted.  What is the logic behind of this kind of decision?

And a little hint for You: Maybe You should make better new versions of Your applications, that kind of applications which Your customers would like to install. So called new versions that You provide now are such a resource-hungry and buggy beasts that less and less of us, the users, would like to use.

Regards,

The customer

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the only solution is to find a download elsewhere?

Customer Care would not give downloads.

This is causing large problems for teams who do not switch versions often, or need to use older versions from time to time (like me). Companies are slow to change, forcing them to the most recent causes problems. They do not care to have the latest and greatest as soon as possible, Adobe should listen to its users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franz,

Downloads for which products and exact versions in particular?

Not all of them have been removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2015 InDesign and InCopy, CC 2014 InDesign InCopy, I see that 2017 has a download now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news: InDesign and InCopy have not been restricted by Adobe, so you should still be able to get installers for older versions...

You can contact Customer Care again and gently remind them that these apps have not been deauthorized by the company.

Alternatively, you can try the direct download links instead.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is weird. I just uninstalled adobe premiere cs 6 on a macbook pro as a test to see if I could reinstall it from the cloud and I can but when I did the same thing on the imac it wasn't there anymore. weird

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has removed the CS6 download links.  And online chat insists that CS6 was always a separate purchase from Creative Cloud which is only partly true.  It was a separate purchase but CC users did have access to CS6 versions  up until May of this year.  The new policy provides CC users access to the current version and one previous to it only.  If you require CS6 today, you must provide the agent with a serial number from a previously purchased version otherwise they cannot give you the download links.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines