• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

does adobe has an affiliate program to earn in referrals?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a page to join the affiliate program on the web but it looks fake and has not heard anything from adobe in days. is anyone here an affiliate ? with a website for reselling adobe products by referrals.

Visual Artist | Web Developer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Adobe does have an official affiliate program. You can find it here:
» https://www.adobe.com/affiliates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fake or not (Link removed by Moderator).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Affiliate in what way? Off site sales, Country, Regional sales?

If it look fake it more than likely is. If it doesn't have adobe.com in it then it is not an Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

an affiliate for the products or membership. for example, hostgator.com pays 75 dollars if someone signs up.  on my website, I have a link to their site with my Affiliate id embedded in the link. so if a customer signs up for 3 years they make over 350 dollars and pay me the 75 dollars just one time. some people use impactradius.com to manage that.

the link that I found that I think is fake is designed to steal people's info, it can be found by adobe affiliate program ATT : YOU MUST REPORT THAT IF IT IS FAKE. 

Affiliate programs help people that promote big companies to make more money without buying anything upfront. is an on-demand program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure.

This is a User to User support forum. So I suggest you contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does have an official affiliate program. You can find it here:
» https://www.adobe.com/affiliates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe officially stand behind this affiliate program? The given link to adobe.com/affiliates.html points to an extremely shady looking place called "trade" "doubler" ".com" which first out of the gate sends out a misformed and unreadable "welcome" email, then I used a "suggested password" which turned out to be unretrievable because their sign in forms are built poorly, the reset password email link doesn't do anything and my browser is continually sends me warnings about the site being "Not Secure". Who is this back-alley third party that supposedly handles affiliates? Are they to be trusted? Has anyone at Adobe even tried clicking throught the account process? Has anyone ever successfully done this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The topper, in order to send a "support email" they require me to have an Site ID and under my Site it says "No key found, please contact support". So basically their own email form will not allow contact unless you fix the bug that send you to the form in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tradedoubler is a global affiliate marketing network/digital marketing company based in Stockholm, Sweden. They are legit.

As for your issues, try contacting them via this form:
https://www.tradedoubler.com/en/contact/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines