• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Adobe Lightroom 4.0

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Lightroom 4.0 in 2012.  I recently got a new computer and am trying to download version 4 but I'm not seeing that option on Adobe site.  Lightroom 4.0 shows in my account as a product that I own.   Can anyone tell me how to download it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

For anyone else reading this, here is the latest information

NOTE1 - The CS3 and earlier activation server has been removed from service
-So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS3 and earlier are completely dead
-Adobe also no longer supplies the special non-activation version of CS3
NOTE2 - Adobe has removed ALL public download links for installs and updates
-CS6 (and earlier) are no longer sold or supported by Adobe, and no authorized
-vendor has copies to sell... not by disc, and not by

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timothyf28995791,

As you have mentioned you would like to download and install Lightroom 4 on your new machine, you may use the following link to do so: Download Photoshop Lightroom.

Lightroom 4 is a pretty old software and has not been tested on any of the latest operating systems by Adobe, hence it may or may not work.

Let us know if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys.

I have bought lightroom 4 in November 2012 and just upgrded my PC, I have my licence, but can't find this version on your servers.

Any chance to get a link to 4.3 version?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the 4.4 installation setup file. you can send me a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi do you still have installation file? I do have Mac OS though. I got a new macbook and wanted my Lightroom 4 to run in the new one, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an exe file for PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look here: Wayback Machine (archive.org)

Depending on the operationg system do you are using it's possible that the installation and/or the prgram doen't work properly.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you will find that using that link will no longer provide a download of Lightroom 4. The information says that Adobe no longer provides installers for old software, only the version prior to a current version. The exception is Acrobat, I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else reading this, here is the latest information

NOTE1 - The CS3 and earlier activation server has been removed from service
-So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS3 and earlier are completely dead
-Adobe also no longer supplies the special non-activation version of CS3
NOTE2 - Adobe has removed ALL public download links for installs and updates
-CS6 (and earlier) are no longer sold or supported by Adobe, and no authorized
-vendor has copies to sell... not by disc, and not by download of an installer
The Adobe employee who advises volunteer helpers (I am one) said this on 12-18-2019
"Adobe employees will no longer be engaging with Creative Suite customers to provide support via chat, phone, or social media"
That means that you will not be given a download link by contacting customer support
For CS6 back to CS4 you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
---as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought and lost a disc Adobe does not provide a replacement via download
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines