Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Creative Suite 6?

Jun 09, 2013 Jun 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Creative Suite 6 at a local store. I need to install it on a computer that doesn't have a CD drive, and I can't find my installation disc. I did register my purchase on Adobe.com, so my serial # is there. It looks like the download links for CS6 have been removed from the website (for trials etc.). There must be a download link somewhere, because after someone buys it online, don't they have the option of downloading it?

I know that Adobe has discontinued this product but I'm in a bind. If someone could email me a link to a presumedly old download page, I'd appreciate it.

I bought the "Design and Web Premium" package.

Thanks,

Karin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 09, 2013 Jun 09, 2013

CS6 downloads are no longer listed on the Adobe website but they can be found at this URL (which is perfectly legitimate):

http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Read the 'Very Important Instructions' carefully and follow them to the letter, or the table of download links won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 downloads are no longer listed on the Adobe website but they can be found at this URL (which is perfectly legitimate):

http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Read the 'Very Important Instructions' carefully and follow them to the letter, or the table of download links won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much -- I'll give this a try. I appreciate you posting this so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay, and more yay, it's downloading now. Thanks again!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I´m just trying download the Adobe Creative Suite 6, but I cannot find any link! Can you help me. 

I have bought an Adobe Creative Suite 6 in CD but my new laptop does not have a CD drive. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it! I hope so!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>does not have a CD drive

Buy an external DVD drive that connects by USB

Such as https://www.amazon.com/Rioddas-External-Portable-Rewriter-Superdrive/dp/B07DLRG9VH/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank John. If I don´t get it with the link, I don´t have any other choice 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines