• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erro C301

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu formatei meu computador e fui tentar reinstalar os programas da Creative Cloud, porém agora, aparece essa mensagem:

Sem título.png

Não sei mais o que fazer, isso acontece com TODOS os programas da Adobe.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Hi Alyonas80863638,

As you have mentioned you are unable to install Adobe Creative cloud apps as it fails with an error code "C301",

I would recommend you to uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015, see the steps on how to do that in the below help document:

Errors "Exit Code 6" and "Exit Code 7" installing Adobe CS6, CS5.5, CS5, Premiere Elements, and Photoshop Elements

Once uninstalled, use the below link to manually download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Run-time 2015:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alyonas80863638,

As you have mentioned you are unable to install Adobe Creative cloud apps as it fails with an error code "C301",

I would recommend you to uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015, see the steps on how to do that in the below help document:

Errors "Exit Code 6" and "Exit Code 7" installing Adobe CS6, CS5.5, CS5, Premiere Elements, and Phot...

Once uninstalled, use the below link to manually download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Run-time 2015:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for that!! Just solve my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're Welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty sure that's not going to work on my Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my point excactly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error, but no Visual Studio 2015 installed. But 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017. What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wdburgdorf,

As you are getting error 'Error code 301' while installing Creative Cloud apps, and you don't see Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 installed in your machine.

I would recommend performing the steps shared in my reply above on Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017.

Use the following link to download them: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile I have been able to uninstall and then reinstall CC - without trying to install any new C++. I used the Cleaner Tool to uninstall, it was not possible without that tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had the same issue on Windows 10.

Tried the above instructions (uninstall all Visual C++ then install 2015 version).

What worked: Repair "Adobe creative cloud" from the configuration panel (where you can uninstall or modifiy a program). It took a while and nothing seamed to happen for 10 or 15 minutes. It exited my adobe creative cloud software. I tried to launch it again and then the update ran without any error.

Yves

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the latest Mac OS and im still having issues updating and installing my adobe apps keeps giving error 301

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, and I am on the latest mac. I see no solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruno, Im experiencing the eact same issue on Mac (10.15.2) - did you find a solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Spectre. 

After several days it finally worked by itself.

I did nothing else but wait. I hope it will work for you as well. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hayden, I'm currently getting the exact same issue on Mac - did you find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see the people with mac arent getting any answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very disappointing: saw Error 301 on my Mac, tried reinstalling Creative Cloud from a fresh download, but the error persisted, so ended up here… finding that the best Mac solution available is to simply wait and hope it goes away. Generally expect more from Adobe software than bugs that may or may not go away with time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nashwaak, I would recommend starting a new discussion as this public forum discussion thread is regarding people encountering Error 301 on Windows.  The solutions offered are not applicable for macOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tryed all the suggestion refered here and nothing worked with me. Any other option I can try to solve this error?

Ana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Adobe software and buy some that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ana, are you also receiving Error 301?  The public discussion thread you responded to was last active in 2018.  I would recommend either contacting our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for direct assistance or starting a new public forum discussion with the specific errors you are facing and the steps you have implemented to resolve the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used this and it completely fixed the issue for me.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines