• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 0xc000007b with AdobeIPCBroker.exe

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! I'm having the same issue again and again when trying to open any Adobe product, the "AdobeIPCBroker.exe - Application error" happens with every Adobe product, even the installers. I have tried lots of this such as updating Visual C++ the adobe repair option in the unninstaller but I always come across the same issue. The annoying part is that when I'm opening or installing a product then it doesn't show just one window with the error message, it keeps opening and opening lots of windows every time i press ok. If I try to delete the file then it keeps asking me to run as an admnistrator again and again. Does anyone have had the same issue or know any sollution? Thanks already!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also having the same problem with Photoshop Elements; Premiere Elements; and Creative Cloud i.e. all Adobe software on my Dell XPS 15 laptop '-_- HELP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines