• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 16820

New Here ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this  sucks.........I need an answer, don't need take all day playing around w/maybe's

why can't I download mandatory download for Abobe_com version 2.0.0.0 w/version 2.3.0.0

when I try an error message appears 16820............

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry I do not know what Adobe product you are trying to use.  Can you please provide additional details regarding what product it is and the operating system you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all I know it is Adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you visit Adobe.com you receive the previous error message?  Have you tried accessing the site using a different web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how am I supposed to do that???????           a box pops up says to download version 2.3.0.0

click here............then another box comes up.....says cannot download error 16820 w/no other

direction

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which web browser are you currently using?  Try using Firefox or Chrome instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines