Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 72 while installing adobe creative cloud desktop app

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO

I have an issue in installing adobe cc desktop app (error 72)

i have tried to run it as an adminstrator (i hope i spell it right)

so what shoud i do i didnot understand any thing from adobe troublue shot so please help me

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Sohogammer, are there any pending updates on the Windows 7 that have failed to apply?  If you have already adjusted the permissions of the security certificate discussed in Error code 42 or 72 when installing Adobe Creative Cloud then there must still be pending Windows updates that have not applied successfully.

If you do not have any pending Windows updates available, and the security certificate is set properly, then you may want to consider reinstalling Windows 7.  Please make sure to back up

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but this doesnot work with me

i installed all of my window updates

and i still have the same issue

what should i do?

someone explain becuase i didnot under stand any thing from adobe site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

or contact the Adobe Twitter team at @AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok i went to this site but they donot have any answers about cc desktop app

so if u have the same issue can u tell me what did u do with it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sohogamer do you have an active Creative Cloud membership?  Are you being given the option to chat with a member of our support team at Contact Customer Care or is this experience also blocked on this computer?

Were you able to locate and update the Digital Security as suggested by Kglad in message #1 of this discussion, Sohogammer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so what i should do is apdateing my os i have already appdated but i have the same issue

so,if you're using win7 can you tell me the name of the updates that i should use or if you donot have it can you tell me more about this issue like why does it happens may be i can solve it in any folders does this issue occur i know i asked a lot of questions iam sry

and thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sohogammer, are there any pending updates on the Windows 7 that have failed to apply?  If you have already adjusted the permissions of the security certificate discussed in Error code 42 or 72 when installing Adobe Creative Cloud then there must still be pending Windows updates that have not applied successfully.

If you do not have any pending Windows updates available, and the security certificate is set properly, then you may want to consider reinstalling Windows 7.  Please make sure to back up any needed files before formatting the drive and reinstalling Windows 7.  Once Windows 7 is fully reinstalled and updated, then please utilize the steps listed in Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps to download and reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i can talk with adobe care site type thing but the issue is they donot have any place for cc desktop app costumer so i danot know what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines