• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code 22

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2015 Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to download the cloud that i got from adobe I get an error code 22 . Installation on case sensitive volumes is not supported . Please choose a different volume for installation . I've never had this problem before . I'm doing all of this on an iMac version 10.10.1 OS X Yosemite . I had lightroom installed also and its not working at all either . I try to launch it and another error code . Thats another problem all its own . How do i switch a volume ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jan 04, 2015 Jan 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an absolutely out-of-date solution.   The creative cloud suite no-longer lets you "choose" a drive.  it simply defaults to the OS drive, meaning.. the solution listed everywhere on adobe is out of date.   You can not pick an alternate installation location...  which means i have to now complete another full reformatting of my drive due to what i can only imagine is sloppy coding?  This would only be a problem if the use of "case" is out of control within the apps.   Very very frustrated adobe... and your support reps simply ask question like "have you tried the uninstaller before reinstalling" when i referr to the specific error code.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue and conclusion than you....
Is the only way to fix this problem is to format my drive?? or is someone found a solution? (how a simple install could be so complicated?!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines