• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuse Installation Question

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had previously installed Fuse CC before Adobe officially ended support for the program. Does that mean I can still use the program even though its no longer in my creative cloud app?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.

from, https://helpx.adobe.com/beta/fuse/faq.html

I know you’re no longer developing Adobe Fuse, but will the program stop working on September 13, 2020 when it’s removed from Creative Cloud?
No, the Adobe Fuse application will continue to open on your computer if you’ve already downloaded it. Fuse is a 32-bit application and is not supported on Mac 10.15.0 or later.

The connection for Fuse characters to be sent to Mixamo and Creative Cloud Libraries will no longer function after September 13th.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines