Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP buying a laptop for $900

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good afternoon
I have a reduced budget for the purchase of a laptop that can run the premium abobe, for my daughter to use at school.
I have this at 900 $
ASUS VivoBook F512JP-70AM3SB1 Notebook (15.6 '' - Intel Core i7-1065G7 - RAM: 8 GB - 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce MX330).
can someone tell me if this graphics card runs well with the premium abobe?
Thank you for your help
TOPICS
Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>premium adobe

I don't understand... do you mean the one program Premiere Pro for video editing, or do you mean the entire set of Adobe programs listed at https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Also, you mention a graphics card... but I don't see that you posted a name/model

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good afternoon yes to use some. adobe premium indesign, Lightroom Plan, Illustrator. NVIDIA GeForce MX350) .Thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good afternoon yes to use some. adobe premium indesign, Lightroom Plan, Illustrator. NVIDIA GeForce MX350) .Thanks for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
what advises me on those values?
for a beginner.
$ 800/1000
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines