• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download ExtendScript Toolkit for CS6 in the Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2012 Oct 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to find a way to get the ExtendScript Toolkit for CS6 products. The Adobe Scripting Center states "The latest version of ExtendScript Toolkit (ESTK 3.8) is available with Creative Suite 6." How can I get if from the Creative Cloud"?

Thank you very much for your help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2012 Oct 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExtendScript Toolkit (ESTK 3.8)  is not a  direct product in creative cloud but it gets installed with some of the product like Premiere Pro CS6. Please install Premiere Pro CS6 and you will get ExtendScript Toolkit automaticaly installed with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2012 Oct 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your fast answer. I got the ExtendScript Toolkit (ESTK 3.8).

To me it is quite strange / not understandable that I need to install a huge program/package to get the toolkit. I would expect the toolkit as

• a separat download (prefered)
  • paked with each program which is scriptable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,give me a link,please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Complete list of products that package ExtendScript Toolkit is available here: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/scripting.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2014 Dec 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searching on Google for the same thing and it was much harder than it should have been. Hard to believe that CS6 is from 2006 already! I'm trying to find ExtendScript for CS6 for a project I'm working on. Here's the link I found:

Adobe - ExtendScript Toolkit : For Macintosh : ExtendScript Toolkit 1.0.3

and

ExtendScript Toolkit Archives | Adobe Developer Connection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you look for downloads (nearly impossible to find), you may want to check your system--if you have CS6 Master collection (or some other collections), you probably have it already installed.

If it's there, it's located at:

Applications/Utilities/Adobe Utilities - CS6/ExtendScript Toolkit CS6

Hope this helps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone know ETSK for cc 2015 ? if you know just tell me please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines