• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get rid of that stupid desktop app?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know when adobe took the liberty of installing software without my permission, but I only want the tab drop down from my OSX menu bar,  I don't need another stinking window opening up to dominate my desktop.  How do I turn that desktop app off?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

The desktop app will only open when you want it to if you click the "gear" icon and turn off the "Launch Creative Cloud at Login" option. 

2019-12-18_22-47-17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The desktop app will only open when you want it to if you click the "gear" icon and turn off the "Launch Creative Cloud at Login" option. 

2019-12-18_22-47-17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Man, you presume to fix yourself on my menu bar, even after I've thrown everything of this app out and then make it difficult, take a half hour to find a way to get rid of the icon fixed at the top of my screen. If I didn't want this to start with, think what I don't want now. Just tell me how to get rid of the icon and anything else related to CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines