• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I deactivate CC on my old PC and i nstall it on my new Mac?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new Mac and need to know how to deactivate CC from my old PC so I can put it on my new computer. Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

just install the cc desktop app on your new computer, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

you are limited to two concurrent 'sign-ins' so if you're already signed into two computers when you install on your new computer you'll be prompted to sign-out from the other two (using your new computer).  no need to start your old computer and sign-out.

but if you're transferring your old computer to someone else, you should sign-out from your cc desktop app on your old computer.

as mentione

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just install the cc desktop app on your new computer, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

you are limited to two concurrent 'sign-ins' so if you're already signed into two computers when you install on your new computer you'll be prompted to sign-out from the other two (using your new computer).  no need to start your old computer and sign-out.

but if you're transferring your old computer to someone else, you should sign-out from your cc desktop app on your old computer.

as mentioned you might be prompted to do that using your new computer, but if not, you can do that using your old computer.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For window Pc can I do the same way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly the same on pc as on mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you   And if I clear all program in my pc (format pc),  Can I down load my CC again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2016 Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes.

you can install the cc desktop app (and your adobe programs) on an unlimited number of computers.  the only limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines