• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

* * * How to turn off the dozens of Adobe background processes running on MY computer?? * * *

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a way to turn off ALL of the Adobe processes running on my computer.  I know that such a feature is well within the ability of Adobe's developers.

When I purchased Adobe I did not realize that I was consenting to Adobe running two dozen background processes on my computer --even when I'm not running any of their products. The processes are bullet-proof and cannot be killed.

Hey Adobe, you know that privacy policy thing of yours? Well I've got one of my own, namely: I am in command of my computer.

When the NSA persuades vendors to back-door their products for the NSA and law enforcement, Adobe will (I bet) eagerly comply.

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  if you want to make a feature request, do it here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines