• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install photoshop after using a redeem code.

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got an alienware pc with a redeem code for photoshop, but when I put the code in, the install button doesn't work, I did find the photoshop update setup, but I can't us it as photoshop 0.7 doesn't exist on my computer.

Any help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

If Photoshop Elements, a redeemtion code needs to be converted to a serial number:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is this code actrually for? A Full Year subscription to Photoshop or something like 1-3 months of free use?

If it is the 1-3 months type of code that is IF you are a New user and Sign Up for a Full Year subscription.

You either get 13-15 months and only pay for 12 months or 12 months and you only pay for 9-11 months.

It is NOT for a 1-3 month subscription for Free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines