Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I entered the wrong email and now I can't change it please help!!!

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded creative cloud a couple months ago and I made an id but i didn't complete the installation and verification and then I went away and when I opened creative cloud I'm stuck on this page. I realized I entered the wrong email and I can't figure out how to change it and I can't uninstall it. Please if someone can help me that'll be greatCapture.PNG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017
Quit Adobe Creative Cloud app.Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.AppdataIt will open Appdata folder.Then navigate to Local>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete " Opm.db" file.Once you had deleted Opm.db file , relaunch Adobe Creative Cloud app and Sign in with valid ID.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.

Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.

Appdata

It will open Appdata folder.

Then navigate to Local>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete " Opm.db" file.

Once you had deleted Opm.db file , relaunch Adobe Creative Cloud app and Sign in with valid ID.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you this worked for me. Now I can finally use after effects and photoshop on my new pc

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What if I wrote the wrong email for after effects and they ask me to verify my identity. But they send the code to the wrong email address. What should I do ?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines