• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm stuck at 90%!!!

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using creative cloud and my download stopped at 90% after about 3 hours of downloading. I would rather not stop and restart the download because i would not like to wait another 3 hours. Is there anywhere else i can trial the InDesign CC?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

LindyZ if the download is no longer proceeding then you will want to cancel the process.  You can use the instructions offered at http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-direct-download-links.html to do a direct download of the base installer.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to clicking on the download link.

If the direct download option fails then you would appear to be facing difficulties regarding the stability of your Internet connection.  Please try a w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LindyZ if the download is no longer proceeding then you will want to cancel the process.  You can use the instructions offered at http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-direct-download-links.html to do a direct download of the base installer.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to clicking on the download link.

If the direct download option fails then you would appear to be facing difficulties regarding the stability of your Internet connection.  Please try a wired connection if you are on wireless or try an alternate connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2014 May 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright If I use the link to the direct download on the page you metioned , I get

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/IDSN/9/osx10/InDesign_9_LS20.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.2d60645f.1401444324.193ea130 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MementoVivi please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions prior to scrolling down the page and clicking on the download link.  If you continue to face difficulties then please utilize a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the link didn't work (I did not complete the Very Important Instructions ), I followed your tip to use a wire connection. That fixed it.
Thank you very much for your response. I have been trying for 2,5 days to fix the problem I had with indesign. Now it works perfectly, again. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2014 Aug 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have followed all the instructions at the bottom of this page - Download New Adobe CC Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant/Manager) | ProDesignTools and have also used different browsers and I am still getting "You don't have permission to access "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/IDSN/9/osx10/InDesign_9_LS20.dmg?" on this server."

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2014 Aug 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't worry i've finally figured it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines