• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator won't install

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated my iMac to Catalina - was running Yosemite.

I've downloaded the installer for the latest versions of Illustrator and Photoshop, but when I double click on the installer (for both applications) nothing happens. I've redownloaded the installers and still get the same result - litterally nothing happens.

I've been right through all the suggested fixes on the Adobe website - uninstalled my old Creative Cloud and installed the new one - again it wouldn't do it using the installer and I had to use the direct download.

Any ideas??  - got lots of work to get on with an getting a bit desperate - 2am where I am, so I'm giving up and going to bed, so please excuse the lack of responses, thanks etc from me for the next 7 hours or so.  I'll come back to this afresh and ready to try anything that gets suggested.

I should perhaps also add that I uninstalled the AVG antivirus software incase that was stopping it run, and I downloaded both apps with Safari which is my default browser.  I also have Opera and Google Chrome.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>>I've downloaded the installer for the latest versions of Illustrator and Photoshop, 

From where? Are you using the Creative Cloud Desktop app to download and install your apps?

Have you tried these steps?

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines