• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey people, I need some help, my Illustrator doesn't work and I don't understand why, the window with error 206 keeps poping up, tryed everything, other internet connections, turned off firewall, turned off antivirus software, even reinstalled my windows, nothing works for me, sometimes it opens browser for me, that shows to turn off because log in is done, then it keeps doing the same thing over and over..

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zygimantas, I am very sorry that your local network is encountering so many difficulties contacting our servers.  Error 206 means that the computer can't reach the required servers. If you need additional assistance discovering why then please contract someone locally to troubleshoot the network.  To use an individual membership you will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

For more information on Error 206 see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error206.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what exactly do I need to do now? Would a VPN help my computer to reach the required servers? It's because of my country that I'm living or what's up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zygimantas, you will want to start by checking that the computer has access to the servers and the ports listed https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  Several free web-based utilities can help you with this process.

If the computer and/or network are owned and managed by an organization, then it may not even be possible to use individual memberships due to the restrictions set by the organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, so I can't reach half of these servers, the SERVER NOT FOUND tab pops out. What do I do about it? My network is owned by my internet provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your next step will be to contact the Internet Service Provider and ask them why you are unable to access the listed servers.

Going back to your previous question, you can use a Virtual Private Network if the failure is due to the Internet Service Provider. It is only a workaround, though, and you may want to try different options like using a different Domain Name Server.  Be careful with either option as most free options are free due to them harvesting any personal information sent over their services.

Overall, the best option is to work with your Internet Service Provider and use their recommended settings, including their recommendations for Domain Name Servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did Illustrator ever work on your system?

Are you using any Proxy services?

If Illustrator did work when did it stop working and what changed on your system just prior to it stop working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's first time, I've just downloaded it and it doesn't work at all.

I'm not using any Proxy services.

--
Žygimantas Jedenkus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I found a fix for it myself, I've just downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop and there I just log on, updated Illustrator and lauched It, now it opened perfectly, ty for help lads.! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, please bookmark this discussion, in case you encounter any additional problems, Å½ygimantas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you "Just" Installed the CC Desktop App how did you originally download and install Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines